Castle View • Michael Poux, a 6-foot-8 senior, had a double-double when he scored 18 points and pulled down 21 rebounds in a 66-57 conquest of Ralston Valley on Dec. 7. In six games this season, …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
If you made a voluntary contribution of $25 or more in Nov. 2018-2019, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one at no additional charge. VIP Digital Access Includes access to all websites
• Michael Poux, a 6-foot-8 senior, had a double-double when he scored 18 points and pulled down 21 rebounds in a 66-57 conquest of Ralston Valley on Dec. 7. In six games this season, Poux is averaging 14.8 rebounds per game.
• The hockey team was outshot 54-4 in a 4-0 loss to defending state champion Regis Jesuit on Dec. 7.
• The girls basketball team downed Pine Creek, 55-36, on Dec. 8 for its second win in six games.
The girls basketball team picked up its second win of the season on Dec. 7 with a 52-43 victory over Rampart. Junior Lillian Thomas scored 13 points, while Hannah Saunders and Isabella Newbold each contributed 11 points for the team, which won despite shooting just 22 percent from the field.
• The boys basketball team toppled Dakota Ridge, 61-54, on Dec. 6. Junior Jalen Ashley tallied 15 points for the team, which hit 56 percent of its field goal attempts. The team hit on 28 percent on Dec. 8 but rallied in the fourth quarter for a 37-36 over Grandview. Only five players scored for the Jaguars, but Jaylen Eikenberg finished with a game-high 22 points.
• The girls basketball team won two of three games in California. The team concluded the trip with a 46-23 win over Fairfield, California, on Dec. 7 and a 41-39 victory over Weston Ranch (Stockton, California.) on Dec. 8.
• Goaltender Jack Kuzla made 23 saves in the hockey team’s 2-0 victory over Monarch on Dec. 7. Logan Buchanan and Colton Carlson scored the goals.
• Sophomore Kindyll Wetta scored 23 points, handed out six assists and had seven steals in a 68-39 win over Arapahoe for the girls basketball team on Dec. 8. Raegan Beers had 10 rebounds.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.